The Pandas are Coming!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    oi you mean im gonna have to suffer thru the epic D-baggery that comes with the all to intense "you must be leet" croud scramble to be so, again.......ima pass on this one
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    oi you mean im gonna have to suffer thru the epic D-baggery that comes with the all to intense "you must be leet" croud scramble to be so, again.......ima pass on this one

um, i dunno who YOU'VE been playing with but like 90% of wow players are pretty casual. You only have to put up with 'you must be leet' dbaggery if you want to raid in a progression minded guild, in which case yes, you must have this much leet to ride.
  • Andrea2315
    Andrea2315 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm am looking forward to the expansion! I am primarily a healer, and a bit nervous to see how quickly I can adapt to the changes with my Priest.
  • Wildfern
    Wildfern Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If only pandas could be druids. /sadface
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I just resubbed to play in our casual MFP guild but I don't know how I feel about Panda xpac yet. I really want to start taking classes in college again and don't want to be consumed in this instead haha
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just preordered the other day. Haven't played in 5 months, but I'm sure when this xpac comes out, I'll be ready to play again.
  • Camandes
    Camandes Posts: 21
    Options
    Pre-ordered MoP the other day ^^ Have been waiting anxiously for the release date. It's nice to know it's not far away now :)
  • texasgal42
    texasgal42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for the Panda's! I'm glad they are coming at the end of September. Thought it would be closer to the end of the year. What a nice surprise.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Digital collertor's edition preordered :bigsmile: I didn't get excited about it until the preorders started, then it's all
    tumblr_m6zc1xHfoy1qkebt6o1_250.gif
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for the Panda's! I'm glad they are coming at the end of September. Thought it would be closer to the end of the year. What a nice surprise.

yea its a nice surprise for sure. i just wish i had more time to play gw2 before it came out.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I remember that Cataclysm really screwed my level 80 Death Knight. She was a complete wimp after the expansion was installed.

It's cyclical. By the time DS was around they were way OP. There were groups of 10 DKs doing FL content without heals.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    2 days before my birthday, it will be a nice early birthday present :D And dh's days off start that day, too! (He works 12 hour shifts 4 days on 4 days off).
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to preorder. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to take any time off - it's kind of smack in the middle of my busy season at work. But it sounds like most of my guildies are taking a few days off from their jobs. I'm still not sure if I want to start a new toon from scratch, or just get my mage to 90 first and then worry about the rest. I am terrible about starting alts and then forgetting about them. (I still only have one 85!)
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to preorder. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to take any time off - it's kind of smack in the middle of my busy season at work. But it sounds like most of my guildies are taking a few days off from their jobs. I'm still not sure if I want to start a new toon from scratch, or just get my mage to 90 first and then worry about the rest. I am terrible about starting alts and then forgetting about them. (I still only have one 85!)

That is funny in a fit of ALT RAGE I deleted all but 2 of my 85s (7 85s count them 7 deleted 85s) server transferred one and then started a few on another server... I have no idea why I did this... I found that I was just not focusing on one character and just going from character to character to easily.

I agreed on one Druid and One Mage - ... Druid being the main and I might roll a Monk for some laughs when MoP hits.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I only have one 85, too. I spend most of my time doing "side" stuff on her. I do have an 83, though...I should probably get her to 85 before MoP!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I raid, so I'll blitz my main to 90 and get her gear first and then mess around with alts. Shouldn't be too painful, with everyone else doing it. Since they're not releasing the first raid for a week we're planning to go straight in there week 1.

I dunno. I have no excitement for wow anymore. I just raid because I am needed and its a moderately small commitment (2 days a week, 3 hours a day). ITs still fun, but I don't have much interest in my alts anymore, I pretty much have just been taking my mage or hunter to alt raids (aka lazy no-responsibility classes) if someone asks.

but maybe the expansion will get me interested.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I raid, so I'll blitz my main to 90 and get her gear first and then mess around with alts. Shouldn't be too painful, with everyone else doing it. Since they're not releasing the first raid for a week we're planning to go straight in there week 1.

I dunno. I have no excitement for wow anymore. I just raid because I am needed and its a moderately small commitment (2 days a week, 3 hours a day). ITs still fun, but I don't have much interest in my alts anymore, I pretty much have just been taking my mage or hunter to alt raids (aka lazy no-responsibility classes) if someone asks.

but maybe the expansion will get me interested.

Sounds like its typical "out of content blues"

I switched to PVP and got a new found love for the game. So much more dynamic to have to heal a group of humans reacting to other humans as humans reacting to AI. I cant get enough of it . I still havent caught on with actual dpsing in PVP with any real skill other than lower level pvp but I am unstoppable with my druid...