Attention Rotorua people

Options
Old_Chick
Old_Chick Posts: 10 Member
Hi

Does anybody know of any free wifi hotspots around Rotorua. I will be down there from Saturday til Wednesday and I need to access MFP as would have trouble staying on track without it!!

The library is only free for residents.

Thanks.
Tina

Replies

• 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina. I always go to fat Dog Cafe' (after a run in the redwoods and a soak at Polynesian Spa), they have amazing food and free wifi. I'm not aware of anywhere else that does, but I have not really looked either!

Glenn
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Classic I get this question at least once daily at my work, I work at the Rotorua I-Site.

Anyway, McDonalds its free. Lots of cafes have it free if you get a coffee or food most popular nice cafes are Library cafe and Fat Dog.

Have a nice time here :)
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Went to a great cafe with yummy food called Abracadabra - free wifi, friendly staff.
    Here's some reviews on it. (my one was xr6girl)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g255111-d1025792-Reviews-Abracadabra-Rotorua_Rotorua_District_North_Island.html
  • Old_Chick
    Old_Chick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Will certainly check those places out. :smile:
  • hadlam83
    Options
    Oh yes Abracadabra and they are the only cafe to ever get 10/10 on Target :)
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Oh yes Abracadabra and they are the only cafe to ever get 10/10 on Target :)
    What was Target testing?
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yes, Abracadabra is great too :-)
  • hadlam83
    Options
    I think it was hygiene, service and food quality. Something along those lines anyway :)
  • toomen
    toomen Posts: 1
    Options
    Maccas?