Anyone doing it?

Options
AFreeheart
AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
I ordered the chi walking work book..should arrive in the next few days,
What are your walking practices like now?
I recently started using a ''training route'' that's 6 miles each way (12 miles total.)
I focused on breath work..using my diaphragm,abdominals etc..for the entire way back. Worked pretty well..especially with hills,

Replies

• graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Yes, I am doing it!
    I find that bringing my attention into the core and focusing on the five techniques to chi walking has really helped me walk much further! I have not been on here much lately to update because I have been busy with work but I am glad to see your post and know that others are reading it too! MAybe we should create a challenge of some sort to help us out?! Any ideas?
    ~Christine
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I got the workbook a few days ago,,discovered its meant to be a companion/supplement to the book and dvd. Ordered the book and am now waiting on that. Will post again when it arrives.
  • graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to your posts!!!!!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I have read the book. But, really haven't had time to implement much right now. I am just trying to exercise when I can. End of September I will be done with my college classes. I will have more time to read. I might have to look for the workbook.
  • abarefootgirl1970
    abarefootgirl1970 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just discovering this program. I have been walking for a couple years now. This plan sounds very refreshing and I am excited to get started.