Proof eating works.... 6 day update

geordiegirl27
geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
I have been out for a run through the woods with the dogs, the route we do is hilly there is a section that is all up & down and steep hills at that. Normally I struggle and end off walking quite a bit of the hilly bit, not today... I ran the lot :smokin:

As I was skipping up a hill I thought how much my training is working and that its finally paying off when I had a lightbulb moment.... its the food, I am fuelling my body much more than I've done in the past and its repaying me by giving me the energy to run. At this point I knew I'd never give up on it.

I have a long way to go to even get to my cut calories some days I still struggle to net my BMR. But one thing is for sure if I'm having this much of an impact after 6 days what is it going to be like after 6 months?

Thank you (again) for sharing these posts and this way of thinking and the support - from me and my poor old body who is now screaming THANK YOU!!! :love:

Replies

• angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Now that is a brilliant, brilliant post. How wonderful. It does take time to get used to it all and even though it all makes sense it's a leap of faith to see if it'll work for our own body!

I think that you can safely say that you've had a massive NSV and that eating more totally works for you :)
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    So nice to read that kind of post in the morning ! I'm happy for you, and for all of us that eats good food to have an epic body !
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    So great to hear!!! Thank you for sharing such a major NSV with all of us!!!

It sounds like you have the perfect attitude to succeed in everything that you are striving for!!! YAY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    That's fantastic! What a great story, and how wonderful that it's from something so simple: fueling your body, like you said. Keep going - you've got this!