Replies

• youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    nice job man
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    This is impossibly awesome, you know that, right?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with how it's all come together. And I mean this in the highest regard: you are a nerd. :heart:

Seriously, this is awesome!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Cheers everyone, only a few more bits to make and update and i'll stop hogging the forum i swear - thanks to everyone else for putting up with me!
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cheers everyone, only a few more bits to make and update and i'll stop hogging the forum i swear - thanks to everyone else for putting up with me!

[As long as the checks keep clearing] No worries mate.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

Whaat? You're not hogging the forum. Its your own damn thread! You dont hog the shower in your house. You dont hog the hog at YOUR feast. You dont hog thoughts in your brain. Its your thread, you cant hog your own thread!
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Finally finished my costume and realised i have no one to take a photo, so im sitting here in it watching Resident Evil 2 :happy:
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Well, heres my med kit nearly finished but i broke the needle :cry:

IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4819.jpg
    IMG_4818.jpg
    IMG_4821.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4826.jpg
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Hehehehe Pizza box.

That medkit looks sweeeeeeeet very cool. Now you need to carry one of those metal suitcases to carry around your gun packed in a tetris style way.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Finally finished my costume and realised i have no one to take a photo, so im sitting here in it watching Resident Evil 2 :happy:

You're across the pond right? The new RE movie comes out over there Sept. 28 2012. It just came out here on Friday. I plan to go see it on my Monday when I am off work. You could wear your costume to the movie theater when it comes out over there. :bigsmile:
  • mruntidy
    Options

You're across the pond right? The new RE movie comes out over there Sept. 28 2012. It just came out here on Friday. I plan to go see it on my Monday when I am off work. You could wear your costume to the movie theater when it comes out over there. :bigsmile:

Can't wait for it either, Italy and the UK are the last to get it but the good news is it comes out the day before my Z Day :happy: i thought about getting everyone to sign a movie poster, and going to the movie dressed up sounds awesome :happy:
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Just 8 days to go now and putting the finishing touches to my costume - worked on my boots the other night and put the Umbrella stamp to them :wink:

Boots.jpg
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Finally finished my med kit and made a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TG79mDzemg&feature=youtu.be