Hi Everyone

Options
krisworsh
krisworsh Posts: 4 Member
Hello All!

I've had MFP for a few months but I've just started using it this week. I've been playing weightloss/gain game for years and I am finally ready to get healthy the right way and stay there. I am looking for all around improvement including my mind, body and soul. I turn to food (especially sweets) for comfort. It's time to replace my bad habits with good ones. I'll be turning 30 soon. If God blesses me to see another decade I want to show my appreciation by being healthy and fit. I look forward to making friends and giving and receiving support and encouragement. Best wishes on your journey!

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I don't have a ton to loose but I want to be as healthy as I can. I'm almost 25 and I want to take charge of my health while I still have it. My family isn't extremely overweight but my parents have high blood pressure and other ailments that I want to avoid. That is my motivation. In the process, I have motivated my mom to join me is getting healthy. Also, my husband's dad just found out he has diabetes. THat motivated my husband also. We are all in this together!