Low Carb Intakes Validated (Work in progress)

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Honey Im home!

OK... I need to ask all of you to not only put your seatbelts on, but also grab a big jug of water. I walked out of work today with several hundred (LITERALLY) legitimate studies, panels, groups, published articles, some with website addresses... Ive got references from (stemming all from American Association of...insert here) Podiatric Society, Clinical Endocrinologists, Diabetic Counselors, Sports Medicine, Primary Care, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Rheumatology... MAN, its HUGE!!!!!!!

I do have photocopies that were given to me taken straight from the Dr Atkins' New Diet Revolution... So Im going to take some time to make sure Im not doing duplicate entries...

Its going to take me some considerable amount of time to list them.... Most stem from the American Journal of Medicine, New England Journal of Medicine.. the groups listed I see both male groups, female groups, Diabetic groups, IR/PCOS groups, Metabolic Disordered groups... a wide variety!!!!!

OHHHH My Endocrinologist is "in" on this too - she is sending me my labs from December 2011 and the most recent labs done in June 2012. She thought it would be a good thing to share that information because of how great the readings came out. I have absolutely no problem scanning them in and sharing them here... the numbers are the result of total elimination of breads, pasta, rice, corn, flour (rare medical case)

Im going to put a "Sticky" on this so it stays at the top of our discussion forum. That way its easier for me to pick it right back up.

Edit: 07/28/2012: Im about half-way done double checking my resources... nailed several duplicates between the documents. The research spans a good 50 years worth of information.

OHHH found a fun fact: Ketogenic intakes have been around since the 1920's - I didnt know that! How very cool!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Replies

This discussion has been closed.