Question!?!?!

Hi,

I have been doing the reset for about 2 weeks now, and I just weighed myself and I havent gained at ALL!

What does this mean? TDEE wrong? Maybe I didnt need to reset?

Stats

BMR 1372
TDEE 2127

I am 5'8 and 131 lbs and 35 yo.

I do 30 mins of strength training followed by 30 mins of cardio 3 x per week.

I do a far bit of running after a 3yr old as day to day activities ...

Please advise!

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Hey there!
    I checked your numbers and at moderate activity it seems good. How long were you doing a VLCD?
    My first week of the reset I lost one pound and upped my calories to the next level. From there I gained a total of 3.25 pounds in 9 weeks. Maybe your at your true TDEE!
  • Hey there!
    I checked your numbers and at moderate activity it seems good. How long were you doing a VLCD?
    My first week of the reset I lost one pound and upped my calories to the next level. From there I gained a total of 3.25 pounds in 9 weeks. Maybe your at your true TDEE!

I was doing VLCD for since Jan ish. Not as long as most but still long enough. Unsure if I should have just did a diet break/reset.

Thanks again!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    TDEE is your maintainance level, so if you are maintaining then I think you are at the right numbers :)
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    My first two weeks on EM2WL I lost, the third I gained so that may happen to you. Count your lucky stars some gain over 20 pounds! Best of luck!
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    TDEE is your maintainance level, so if you are maintaining then I think you are at the right numbers :)

I agree with this.