Finishing Month 1!!!

Options
earthsember
earthsember Posts: 435 Member
Yes!!! Tomorrow is my last workout in month one, then a rest day and on to recovery week. I am having mixed feelings, as I haven't seen weight loss reflected on the scale, but I feel a lot stronger and have more energy - so I should be thankful for that! I'm also noticing that I'm eating a lot healthier without even having to think about it! I'm excited to have made it to this point (since my first attempt at Insanity ended at week 3), and I know I'm going to keep pushing and get through the rest of this. I'm hoping the lbs start falling off soon though, haha!

How is everybody? It's been quiet around here!! Everyone still sticking with it and seeing some results??

Replies

• Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm also finishing month 1 after my workout tomorrow. I have to do pure cardio/cardio abs tonight then ply tomorrow morning and I'm finished. Woohoo! I made a Debbie Downer post the other day about not losing weight too, but someone said to me yesterday, "Your arms are looking more toned." Really? Nice! So, I hope that it's true what I've read, that people that haven't had the scale move much, tend to lose a bit in month two. Hopefully that's true. We'll see!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'll be finishing Month 1 on Monday, assuming I take my rest day tomorrow. (We finally got some cooler weather, so I ran this morning instead of doing Insanity, so I'm off a day. I also got off by a day last weekend because I was out of town.) At any rate, I plan to do the recovery week for not quite a full week, and start Month 2 either next Saturday or Sunday.

I can't wait for Month 2! I'm so ready for some new workouts! However, I am not excited about the length of the workouts extending to an hour. For some reason the difference between a 40 minute workout and a 60 minute workout seems a lot more than 20 minutes at 6 a.m.