Still hungry?

BlondieBride
BlondieBride Posts: 63 Member
I am eating 1850 calories per day for a 15% cut. I just started last week after being on 1400 cal per day. At the beginning it was having trouble eating enough and now I seem to be hungrier! Is this normal? When will it go away? I could eat all day! I'm pretty sure yesterday I ate like 2500 calories... Help!

I thought I should also mention that my macros are right and I drink around 100oz of water per day. My stomach keeps rumbling and my husband keeps saying 'was that your stomach?' lol

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Completely normal and it means you are doing things right. Your metabolism just "woke up" and is screaming for more food, and that is why you are feeling hungry all the time. The feel does pass soon, once your body starts to adjust to the higher cals. Keep at it and make good healthy choices to get your cals in:)
  • lauraniwa
    lauraniwa Posts: 131 Member
    That happened to me yesterday, and so far today seems on track to be another day like it. At first I thought I had way undersestimated how much I did yesterday, but now I wonder if we're not having the same experience. Good to know I'm not alone/crazy.