SUMMER CHALLENGE..........WEEK 4 CHALLENGE!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
WOW....SO WE ARE INTO WEEK 4 OF OUR SUMMER CHALLENGE. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS WEEK TO DO A MENTAL CHALLENGE. I HAVE NOTICED THAT MANY OF US GET STUCK AT A CERTAIN WEIGHT OR GAIN SOMETHING BACK AND GET DISCOURAGED. THIS WEEK I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE A MOMENT BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES! TAKE EACH DAY TO THINK OF ONE THING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY ABOUT YOURSELF. IT CAN BE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT SO FAR, IT CAN BE HAVING ONE CLEAN FOOD DAY OR GETTING YOUR WORKOUT IN OR DRINKING YOUR WATER. LET'S NOT DWELL ON WHAT WE DID NOT DO....LET'S CELEBRATE WHAT WE ARE ACCOMPLISHING! AND TRUST ME, I AM SOOO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!! YOU INSPIRE ME DAILY!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!! PAM:)

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Friday 7/27:

I am proud of what I have accomplished so far! I am not where I need to be yet.....but I am on my journey and NOT giving up!!!! And that MAKES me HAPPY!!!! I am 21lbs lighter and soooo much HAPPIER!!!! YAY ME!!! :drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for not giving up and setting a good example for my family. I am proud that yesterday I jogged for 10 minutes without stopping to walk. I am also proud that I have been looking into where I can take some new exercise classes that I have not tried before.:tongue:
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I’m proud of the many things I have done in the last 7 months. I’ve run several 5k’s, lost 39 pound ( half way to goal), leg pressed 270 pounds, and have found me again but most of all I think I am most proud of the fact that I have gain my 16 year son’s respect though the use of weight lifting. He sees my determination and goal setting. He see my achievements, He’s allow me to teach him something. When he does question me other at the gym others are backing my advice to him. You can see on his face “Wow! mom does know what she’s talking about”. I see his confidence building and his body changing and he’s proud of his accomplishment.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am proud of all I have done theese past 7 months, I'm drinking more water, exercising most days, eating healther and feeling better too. I am down 17 lbs and feel great.
    3 years ago I was 27 lbs higher in weight and I was recovering from a bad fall that had put me into the hospital, my progress has been slow and it would have been easy to give up but here I am now down in weight and getting healther every day. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.Blessings to all of you! Carrie
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I am proud of how far I have come in the last 2 yrs, I have totally changed my life and gotten my life back when I started I was so sick and in bed at least 2 days a week, many weeks 4 days. It has been along time probably about 10 mths since i have had a day I have been in bed. When I started I thought 100 lbs was impossible, but I stuck to it concentrating on 10 lbs at a time. I am proud of myself for sticking to it and not giving up even when I wanted to
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for getting my exercising in before 9:30 this morning, I still plan on taking a walk or maybe a bike riding when it cools off. It is suppose to be 102 today. On second thought maybe I should go swimming....:smile: