How did you personalize you goals/foo diary for Paleo?

Options
Good morning everyone-

I have YET ANOTHER question. Please forgive me as I am a newb on MFP. I was wondering how people were personalizing their food/calorie intake goals for the food diaries as it is my understanding that Paleo has considerably different macronutrient ratios than SAD, thus daily caloric intake tends to be somewhat higher. It also seems to me that caloric intake in Paleo is less of a consideration than in SAD. I have adjusted my ratios to be something like 20/40/30 (carb/protein/fat) but I find it difficult to stick to the suggested 1330 cal/day with such a high fat ratio. The answer may be right before my eyes but I'm just now seeing it right now. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

p.s. I just can't go cold turkey on the fruit. I'm going down to one serving per day of low glycemic fruit. Baby steps.

Replies

• Spooky_Rach
    Spooky_Rach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If I'm understanding the question right, you can set your own calorie per day limit. It's in the same place where you changed you adjusted your ratios (in the change goals section of the my home tab), the very first box on there is a net daily calorie box and you can set it to whatever you want it to be. I have mie set to TDEE - 10%.