Favorite sayings from Insanity

Options
Osulindsay21
Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
Sean T totally cracks me up. What are some of your favorite parts from the videos so far? Mine are:

"Don't have your legs too wide. Don't have your legs too wide.......Josh." and "Being a fitness professional, I wonder why I do the things that I do. Because I wanna look good."

LOL!

Replies

• kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I like how everything is "very, very imporant." (he always drops the first t in important -- hee!)

I can't remember what video it's in, but in one he goes on and on about how good the hip flexor stretch feels, and it always cracks me up.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Poor Josh, immortalized as a screw-up lol.

I like "you only get your 30 seconds people, this isn't a coffee break!"
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is Tired

This s*** is bananas

I like when in Pure Cardio he goes over to Tonya and starts to count down from 8 but starts with 2 lol then to recover just says something else about form or what not.

also in pure cardio he starts to say scissor kicks but mumbles scissor runs and then says he cant even remember the names of his own moves lol
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is Tired

This s*** is bananas

I like when in Pure Cardio he goes over to Tonya and starts to count down from 8 but starts with 2 lol then to recover just says something else about form or what not.

also in pure cardio he starts to say scissor kicks but mumbles scissor runs and then says he cant even remember the names of his own moves lol

^^This^^

Esp. at the end of the workout (I think it's pure cardio) when he's laying on his back & says 'that s***t is bananas'