Paleo breakfast ideas?

Options
Fairysoul
Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
I have been waking up just starving! I am in need of some quick paleo breakfast ideas thats not egg everytime!! So please tell me what you like on the go?

Replies

• Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You could eat some leftovers from your supper. It's nothing wrong with that.
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above. Sometimes we get stuck in the "breakfast foods" mindframe. But you can eat anything you want/feel like, time of day doesn't matter. Sometimes I'll have leftovers, or a big salad with avocado & chicken. One of my favourite go-to's that I'll grab on my way to work is a can of tuna or salmon with some raw veggies (I usually go for cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers and broccoli/caulflower).

If you still feel like you want a "breakfast food", there's plenty of grain free, paleo friendly "granola" recipes to be found. Personally I can't do the "granolas' in the morning because it's too sweet and I end up just craving sugar all day.
  • mehaugen
    mehaugen Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Here's a new egg recipe you probably haven't tried: Roast in oven at 200 F for 5 hours with shell on. They are then portable like hard boiled eggs but have a delicious smoky flavor!
  • greenlj77
    greenlj77 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've eaten an avocado half with a spoon, and had veggies that I've already cut up to have on hand on the side. It's quick and easy. Also, I am addicted to those tins of sardines or smoked oysters in olive oil from Trader Joe's. They go with lots of things. I have had to get out of the 'breakfast mindset' to see how flexible it can actually be. I still love eggs, though
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Anything you want! I like leftovers.. Easy and no cooking. This morning I had tuna sashimi for breakfast. My coworkers looked at me funny but I don't care lol
  • Septlondon
    Septlondon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A shake is quick and easy. My current favourite is: can of coconut milk, raw egg, small amount of frozen berries, vanilla extract, teaspoon of nut butter. Blend it all together. You cant taste the egg. You could add protein powder, but I don't think it need it.