Lifting "heavy" before/after pics

I just wanted to share a pic for anyone who (like me) is struggling today. I am having a seriously terrible FAT day! I am nearing the very end of my 8wk reset and start my cut on Monday the 30th. I've gained about 6 pounds but I could swear it feels like 30!!! My stomach/hip/butt area is seriously disgusting. I feel like a total cow! But, I decided to take some "after" pics of just my arms today (since they haven't been affected by the reset...I for real think I've put on 6 pounds JUST in my stomach/hip area). The pic on the left is of me eating 1500 cals per day and had just lost 70 pounds (basically zero lifting, just cardio with some light weights here and there) and the pic on the right is of me TODAY....eating 2500cal per day (TDEE) and lifting heavy! I cannot WAIT to start my cutt and shed the rest of this fat and start feeling good again!!!

syYr3.jpg

This pic is mixed around (before is on the right and after is on the left)

TlTt1.jpg

So, anyway....for those of you questioning heavy lifting or eating TDEE....maybe these pics will help! I am SO HAPPY with the results I'm getting from weight lifting! My legs are so much more shapely and toned as well but I am NOT going there today....no pics of me until I've entered cut and started to feel like "me" again!

Replies

• meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Wow! Look at how toned that underarm area has become, not to mention that bicep! Huge difference in such a short time! Thanks for sharing!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Yay!! Some bicep action!!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Love it!! How long did it take you to see those results?
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Woohoo awesome results. You look amazing
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Geez, can you believe how photos prove you are doing the right thing when we feel so completely opposite! Thanks for the post! Such an important thing to remember when your feeling off...take a snapshot and compare!

Great job and thanks again for sharing!!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOW your arms look so good!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Fantastic!! Forget those 6 pounds!! You will be amazed how quickly they come off at reset:)..

Great arms!!!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Amazing!!! I'm having the same results. I might just take pics tonight to see a difference.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Awesome...you look great
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Amazing!!! I'm having the same results. I might just take pics tonight to see a difference.

Can't wait to see!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    This is great!! I love it!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    You look fantastic! I love seeing heavy lifting results!! :D
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Thats an amazing transformation!! Simply Superb!!!
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    WOW!!! You can really tell the difference weight lifting and eating does for the body!! Who says you have to eat low calories and load up on cardio to look like a woman?!?!? you look fan-tabulous!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Way to go! Even though you say your abs and hips are feeling fat, you look more lean through that area in the new pics. Even with the black tank top on, you look more slender through the waist line. Can't wait to see the pics after the cut!!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Love these kind of pics :)
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    WoW nice work, would love to know what exercises you did to get of the under arm fat, that is my biggest problem.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Can't wait to check the pictures out when I get home....they are blocked at the office.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 994 Member
    Wow your arms show a huge improvement. It's so hard because I've also gained since I started lifting and I feel huge. Like you it is in my stomach, hip, and butt area. Maybe I should take some pics tomorrow morning to see if I look any different because I sure am getting discouraged.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    You look fab : ) great work!!