ANOTHER NROLFW VICTORY!!!

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I pulled 100 pounds on the rowing machine!!!!! Are you freakin' kidding me??????:noway: :noway: :noway:

AND~

I got up the nerve, aka "put on my BADASS panties" and asked the BEST LOOKING WEIGHT LIFTER in the place how to use the "Smith Machine".

He was so nice (and I will dream about him tonight:blushing: ) and taught me MORE than I EVER needed to know. THEN he watched me use it and corrected my form (I almost died:blushing: ). THEN he stopped back and "checked in" to see how I was doing~ (I am going to see if my husband will notice if I bring him home and tell him he's a lost puppy:blushing: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Needless to say, my day was made on so many levels!!!! (another woman "my age" came up to me and was asking what "that was about" and she duly impressed by my BADASSEDNESS!!!!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: )

Replies

• crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AWESOME! Love that, on so many levels! Keep rockin it Rosie!!!

Hey, maybe your new friend will pose with you on your after photo when you are ready:) Then we can all enjoy your eye candy...lol
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN AWESOME! Love that, on so many levels! Keep rockin it Rosie!!!

Hey, maybe your new friend will pose with you on your after photo when you are ready:) Then we can all enjoy your eye candy...lol

OMG~ I would need a couple shots of Tequila AND the HEAVY DUTY BADASS PANTIES to do that!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!!!! congrats Rosie!!