ChaLean Extreme New Member

Options
Hi, Chalean Extreme Support Group:tongue:
I'm going to star CHalean Extreme Program on July 30, 2012:drinker:
Do you have any tips for a newbie:noway: ??
Sincerely,
VIo

Replies

• cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, Chalean Extreme Support Group:tongue:
    I'm going to star CHalean Extreme Program on July 30, 2012:drinker:
    Do you have any tips for a newbie:noway: ??
    Sincerely,
    VIo

Im starting monday as well. I just got reading the entire program books and going to do my fitness test tonight after work. I am excited but a little nervous. I just finished the slim in 6 program but really slacked at the end. I hope I can stick with this program. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other in this!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Push Phase this week!! You will love this program!!! It pushes you beyond anything you ever thought you could do! And I find Chalene to be very encouraging and motivating!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting today. I'd finished the program and started a new round. But I went out if tow. For several weeks to visit family and wasn't able to workout as much as I would have liked. So I've decided to start fresh with Burn.

It will take you a while to figure out your weights. Just keep pushing yourself to lift a little heavier as you go through the program.
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my third week of Push and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this program!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. My biggest advice is to write down your weights and reps each workout! They don't come with the book but I found these on the beachbody website. http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/f6ecd5c7-887c-44a5-8930-a59e1043d988
    Very helpful
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Thanks!!!!:wink:
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 2 of my TF CLX Hybrid.... and your going to love it! My only advice is truly give your best effort and you definitely see results...
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just did Burn Circuit 2 today and it is definitely hard for me to figure out which weights to use haha. I feel like I'm exhausted using very light ones so hopefully that will change soon. Also- I cannot for the life of me do the "bowler's lunge with single arm row". It was getting really discouraging b/c I really wanted to do it and do it well but I couldn't get the hang of staying on my front leg with barely any pressure on my back leg and dealing with lifting my arm/weight at the same time! :(
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    I agree about writing down weights so you know where you stand each time you do a circuit.
    I'm in Push & Im still loving this program. So far I liked Burn better than Push but probably cuz it was easier :)