Soloflex anyone?

Sid422
Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
Hi there,

I just posted this on the EM2WL Forum but looking for as much input/info as I can. We were just given a new Soloflex Machine from a neighbor. It has all the parts, etc. Can't complain since it was free.

Does anyone have one of these contraptions? Any tips, tricks, etc. I checked out their website and it has some exercises listed. I've never done any weight lifting (yet) and hope this is a great way to get started. icon_weightlift.gif

Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    I don't have any advice for you on this other than I have heard of them....Maybe google it to find out more about it.

I am also replying to this to bump it up in line so that you may get some replies... :)
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Thank you for that! :smile:

We did Google it and found the acutal manual with a list of all the exercises. My husband got it all cleaned up and set up in the house so we're going to figure out a routine and get started with it this week. The thing is like brand new with all the weight bands from 5-50 pounds so I'm excited to get started.

Thanks again for the bump. :-)
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    My neighbor bought a used one and said she went to youtube to figure out how to convert a standard routine. She like it...