July is almost over...how is it going?

Options
With only a few days left of July, I am wondering if anyone has made progress towards finding their abs? Or just made progress? I have...I can see mine are barely starting to peek out but I can tell they are coming!! :wink:

Replies

• Magnamus
    Magnamus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
    down 1" around my mid-section and i can see all six bumps.
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well, this month I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist... but no abs yet!! I have also built up from doing 20 crunches at a time up to 60 at a time now which makes me happy. Better do some now actually! Although no actual abs (got some serious body fat to loose first!) I'm still pleased!
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I, too, still have way too much padding to find mine, but I am making progress. The scale continues to move in the right direction, although it is moving much slower than I would like. My legs and my core are much stronger than they were a month ago. In addition to my physical therapy, I've been doing push ups to strengthen my arms and core. I can now do 20, where I could only do 6 standard pushups just four weeks ago. I am working towards doing 100 pushups ... with a goal of that many before Halloween. I was just cleared by my physical therapist to do Zumba, and similar activities, as long as I keep at least one foot on the floor all the time.

My daughter surprised me right at the beginning of the month. July was crazy as we prepared my home for her and her family to move in with us, and as I helped her pack, move and now, cleaning. We will finish with her old place tomorrow, and I can get back to concentrating on my improvement.
  • KimmerzB
    KimmerzB Posts: 37
    Options
    Glad to hear we've been making some progress! :)