I AM FINISHED KBT!!!!!

Options
Not sure if anyone is still here but I'm posting this anyway - I've worked hard for it! :smile: I did all 3 levels for 10 days each and I'm have to say I'm glad it's over as of this morning! Weigh- in and measurements tomorrow. Not expecting a change but can see way more definition :smile: Taking a 2 or 3 day break and then on to 6W6P. Would love to know how everyone else did or is still doing!

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is still here but I'm posting this anyway - I've worked hard for it! :smile: I did all 3 levels for 10 days each and I'm have to say I'm glad it's over as of this morning! Weigh- in and measurements tomorrow. Not expecting a change but can see way more definition :smile: Taking a 2 or 3 day break and then on to 6W6P. Would love to know how everyone else did or is still doing!

WTG girl, let us know the results
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options

You don't want to know :smile: I gained 0.5 lbs, gained 0.5 in on each bicep and one calf and only lost .5 in on one thigh! Oh well - my thighs and butt are WAY more defined and muscular. I only have 4 lbs to go but maybe they're staying :smile: On to 6w6p next. Thanks for asking Cindy. How are YOU doing?
  • Cindym82
    Options

You don't want to know :smile: I gained 0.5 lbs, gained 0.5 in on each bicep and one calf and only lost .5 in on one thigh! Oh well - my thighs and butt are WAY more defined and muscular. I only have 4 lbs to go but maybe they're staying :smile: On to 6w6p next. Thanks for asking Cindy. How are YOU doing?

I found very little results in measurements from it but can def see my gultes and legs looking better. Now i've been doing supreme 90 for 23 days and can see a little change as well. After I finish this work out i'm going to move on to 6week6pack
    Options
    Very impressive Cindy! 90 days is a big commitment - I know you'll do well! Starting 6w6p on Thursday - need a short break from Ms. Michaels :smile:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I have to say I kind of miss her work outs now with the one i'm doing but i'm sure i'll be back to her after lol
    Options
    Well...my golf game (planned exercise for the day) was cancelled :sad: I guess I'll be hanging with Jillian sooner than I expected - as in tonight! Can't get away from that woman! :laugh:
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I found very little results in measurements from it but can def see my gultes and legs looking better. Now i've been doing supreme 90 for 23 days and can see a little change as well. After I finish this work out i'm going to move on to 6week6pack

Same here! Measurements/ numbers=not that impressive, but I can SEE the change, and that's what matters!!

Great job, ladies!!! I'm sticking with Jillian for a while. Going to rotate b/t KB&T, Ripped in 30, and Extreme Shed & Shred. She has managed to help me make changes that 5 years of working out on my own couldn't create!
  • Cindym82
    Options

Same here! Measurements/ numbers=not that impressive, but I can SEE the change, and that's what matters!!

Great job, ladies!!! I'm sticking with Jillian for a while. Going to rotate b/t KB&T, Ripped in 30, and Extreme Shed & Shred. She has managed to help me make changes that 5 years of working out on my own couldn't create!

she is great, annoys me.......but gets results
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    What is Supreme 90?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    What is Supreme 90?

its a 90 day program, 10 different dvd's. It comes with a diet plan (i dont do) and a workout calendar, i got it at big lots for $4 amazon has it for $11