Sunday Weigh- In, Every Sunday!

Options
allyjoy83
allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
Smartmom asked for motivation and support for weighing in. We all answered the call. Let's keep one thread going forward where we all can hold one another, and ourselves accountable.

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You got it!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not sure where to weigh in so here I am. As of 7/28/12 198.4 lost 3.4 lbs.
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Look at you, happy! Kicking @$$ and taking names ... and almost at your goal! I love it!

I'm @ 236.4 ... 0.4lbs away from my target for the week, but almost 15 pounds in 6 weeks, so yay! I only lost 1" overall for the week, but gonna keep at it.
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 220.0 lbs, a loss of 3.6 pounds from last week. Lost 16 lbs total since coming back at the beginning of the month. Feeling good about this and ready to keep it going! @allyjoy83, awsome job for you too!
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    SUNDAY WEIGH IN TIME!!!

232.2, down 2lbs from last week (hooray!!!). Honestly, it's been a tough, but fair week. My routine may be drastically changing in the near future (next couple of weeks), so I've been focusing on streamlining a lot of things in my life. This success makes me want to continue, and be more efficient at it. I started at 251 (right before I joined MFP) and I'm almost 20lbs lost. Who'd a thunk it.

I'm hoping all of you fine ladies are seeing similar successes!
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    219.8, lost 1.2 lbs last week (I posted 220 last week, it was really 221, typo). I was hoping for more but I'm glad to see a loss! Down 17 lbs since joining MFP, happy about that! I'm really gonna try to get to the gym this week, need something more than my morning walk. See you next week!
  • happydays2525
    Options
    198.4 last week
    198 this week
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    sorry i didnt weigh in sunday. have some family issues right now. Starting weight was 240.8lbs (i think) as of saturday i was 230.2lbs. Havent weighed since.
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    I'm back. Got off track with some personal issues but I'm all in once again! Weighed in today at 169.5 so haven't gained too much back thankfully. Wishing everyone a great weigh-in on Sunday!
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Glad to see everyone making progress (or not too far off track). Keep up the good work and stay motivated! :smile:
  • happydays2525
    Options
    last week 198
    this week 197
  • slimntrim77
    Options
    I just joined this group. I will start from today..

Starting weight 170lbs
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Welcome Slim! :smile:

Last week: 234.2
    This week: 232.8

I know I should be happy because I was not the most responsible when it came to exercising this week (and I probably drank entirely too much), but I wanted to lose just a little more. All and all, still a successful week despite my failure to exercise.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    sorry i didnt weigh in sunday. have some family issues right now. Starting weight was 240.8lbs (i think) as of saturday i was 230.2lbs. Havent weighed since.

228lbs ladies...yay! i know we are doing this for Smartmom however she has deactivated her account. does anyone know why or how she is doing?
  • happydays2525
    Options
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    228lbs ladies...yay! i know we are doing this for Smartmom however she has deactivated her account. does anyone know why or how she is doing?

Last message I received from her was that she was having a hard time, personally and staying motivated on MFP. Hopefully, she will return to the community when she is ready.

I didn't post yesterday, but the scale did not move this week. Could be worse. Totally excited b/c the new job has a fitness center, so I know that I'll be able to stay on top of being active even with the new schedule. Huzzah!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options

227.8lbs. Not much lost but working on it. have had a lot of family issues lately.
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    @megan, as long as the scale keeps going down (and even if it doesn't), as long as you're working towards your goal, you should be proud of yourself. :smile:

229.6 pounds! I started @ 251, and reached my goal of 20lbs before my birthday (it's tomorrow), so I feel pretty accomplished!
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Checking in at 179.5. Lowest I have weighed in a long time!

Sounds like everyone is doing very well. Summer is a great time for me to learn new eating habits because I love all the fresh fruits and vegetables available. Hopefully, my new lifestyle will be solidly in place before all the holiday temptations begin!!!!
  • slimntrim77
    Options
    Weighing in at 167.0. Was on Vacay last week and didn't work out a single day and my eating was poor. Hope to have a better number next week:(