A couple of things to know about exercise and hydration

Options
Heres a couple of helpful things i have read and found to be very helpful,let me know what you think of them!
-Always change your calorie intake!For example,if you intake is 1,400 try changing it up to 1,200 one day then the next to 1,800,then dropping down to 1,400 again.Always keep your metabolism guessing what you are going to do next.
-Eat Almonds! Heres something random that ive found that is interesting,Almonds help you burn fat.they have Fiber and Fatty acid.So next time you need a snack,Grab a healthy one like Almonds or any kind of nut is proved to be a "Fat Burner"
-Change your workouts!If you stick with the same exercise your body wont see it as a challenge and it will be less effective.Im Currently just finished doing Turbo Fire and just started P90x.(visit my page and check out myworkouts )(beachbodycoach.com/SHEISWE)
Always add more weights,jump higher,and move faster.Dont hurt yourself but see how far you can go!its very rewarding in the end.
-Get plenty of sleep!With the intensity of your workout,make sure your getting your body the sleep and recovery it needs.Remember,an over trained body holds on to the weight.
-Relax!you probably all know this,the body holds on to weight when it is stressed!One of the best ways to combat with stress is try some Yoga and always make sure you get some chill time in!

Replies

• Morenita1976
    Options
    Wow! How interesting about the calorie intake change!! never heard of that but it does makes sense..I am sure by tricking your body like that it will help not to hit plateu as easy..great tips!!! Thanks for creating this group! I definitely need to tone up my entire body..especially my arms and legs!!! I do not want to lose my butt..any tips as to what excercises I should focus on so that my butt stays hard and plumpy??? :)
  • ocasio77
    ocasio77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I've been struggling with what to eat but I just gotta keep changing it up.