Really hungry!

geordiegirl27
geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
Well I dont quite understand this but I am soooooo hungry these days its crazy!

From what I read it is to be expected to have an increased appetitie but actually feeling it is mad, lol.

I know in the past I didnt often feel hungry - partly how I could skip a meal or have a small portion, but know I can barely last from one meal to another, time to add in 2 reasonable snacks - mid morning and mid afternoon, I reckon.

A sneak on the scales this morning showed a gain, but I have had a few of those days of not eating good food and drinking too much wine, hopefully it will regulate by official WI and I will try to stay off the demon scales.

I also really noticed it on my run this morning, it was back to feeling hard work so I know I havent been fuelling very good.

I'm still enjoying this idea of eating more and I know my body is appreciating it, back on track today.

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    I definitely need my snacks to keep me going and prevent letting myself get too hungry. I usually have one mid-morning, mid-afternoon and before bed, depending what time I've had my evening meal. I try and make sure each snack contains protein as this helps keep me full until my next meal (as well as helping me reach my protein goals). Fibre is good for keeping hunger at bay too.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    I feel like a hungry beast some days! It seems like I'm shoving food in all day long. It's definitely very normal around here! Especially if you're running your body needs plenty of fuel to keep going, so enjoy your snacks and eat up!