can you have apples on cruise phase

Options
i really hope so because i had one yesterday and that was my freest day on the cruise phase

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Actually, no, but let me say even though I have followed the Dukan Diet to the letter till I got to consolidation, that apples were the first thing I added back. now I am fixated on avocados.

If you are using the on line Dukan coaching, you might ping the on line coaching team. I did when I went on consolidation as I can't bring myself to eat any bread, and they told me to add an apple to my daily plan during consolidation instead of bread.
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    hi pkw58 no I'm not doing the Dukan coaching i wish i had the money to do that iv only got the book which isn't really that great when half the good we don't have here in New Zealand or its called a different name
    but im keeping to it because in the last 6day i lost 1.5kg and thats a lot for me
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    You know, I am one of those who believes that if it is working for you and keeps you healthy, then do it. I don't think any one in the world would tell you differently. Sounds like you are doing great.