How is everyone workout going thus far?

Options
Nica_1
Nica_1 Posts: 26 Member
Hey guys this group been kind of quiet for some time....................i hope everyone is working out hard and eating right.......let me know how you are progressing to reach your dream goals.

Replies

• markjenny09
    markjenny09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It has been very quiet for a few weeks now. My workout is going great. 30 day shred every day plus aerobics and zumba 3x a week. How are you coming along?
  • Nica_1
    Nica_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i am coming along great.........people are asking me .............u losing weight? i can see it..............i am so happy
  • markjenny09
    markjenny09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling when ppl see it
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, great to hear things are going well. I am starting week 3 of Insanity today...it's been tough but getting easier and I am enjoying it :-). After 2 weeks i'm beggining to see slight changes in my body and that's awesome...i know i need to improve on the eating alot more to maximise on the results so working on that....

Nica it's so nice when people start noticing....I can't wait to get those reactions...just have to remember to keep going when that happens cause in the past I let those get "in my head" and started slacking...and....needless to say...here I am!!! :laugh:
  • ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 Day Shred, with a bit of Zumba mixed in. Trying to find a class on STT, but all the times offered are wrong for me! I am using my PS3 Zumba DVD instead.
  • nikig7
    Options
    Hey you guys....how is everyone doing? I am struggling a bit with my workouts...it's like after a week or so of not working out (or barely so due to an injury)...i'm back to square ZERO!!! I feel like i was alot more motivated before and my conditioning was so much better....last night I tried doing my Insanity workout and I felt like i was passing out! LITERALLY...I almost cried....just felt so heavy and unfit! But I just have to push past it and get through.

I'm also beginning to wonder if i'm working out too little. I see tons of ppl on here and they work out soo much....like do different things...running on a couple of days, zumba, strength etc...am I expecting too much from too little???
  • ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys....how is everyone doing? I am struggling a bit with my workouts...it's like after a week or so of not working out (or barely so due to an injury)...i'm back to square ZERO!!! I feel like i was alot more motivated before and my conditioning was so much better....last night I tried doing my Insanity workout and I felt like i was passing out! LITERALLY...I almost cried....just felt so heavy and unfit! But I just have to push past it and get through.

I'm also beginning to wonder if i'm working out too little. I see tons of ppl on here and they work out soo much....like do different things...running on a couple of days, zumba, strength etc...am I expecting too much from too little???

Do what you can, and work your way into more. For me, the extra 20 minutes of Zumba 3x a week along with the 30 day shred is good enough for right now.
  • nikig7
    Options
    I hear ya Ashley....I think Insanity is all I can manage right now....it's taking alot out of me and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew! I'm committed to finishing it and then will move on to the next challenge...2 more days till the end of Month 1....recovery week...then Month 2 begins...yikes!!!
  • SoSo32290
    Options
    I know there hasn't been much activity lately in this group, but i'll post anyway lol...i do the treadmill and elliptical along w/ some weight training 3 times a week, and i do zumba 2 times a week at the gym...i do not really restrict my calories since i am breastfeeding, but i do eat in moderation so i've been losing weight pretty steadily....