Who's with me???

Options
1235»

Replies

• chynaroman
    chynaroman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on August first was147.4. Trying to stop weighing myself daily. Ate a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch. Took the bread off eventually. That made me feel better about the fries. :yawn:
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I, like many others, have stalled. Frustrating, but I WILL NOT give up! So count me in. Hopefully this group will help light a fire under my *kitten* and get me jump started:) Good luck to everyone!!
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    TWO MORE DAYS TILL WEIGH IN!!!!! Don't forgot to weigh yourself Wednesday morning, and if you want to be included on the pounds lost post, message me your weigh in number.......

Good Luck everyone!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    TWO MORE DAYS TILL WEIGH IN!!!!! Don't forgot to weigh yourself Wednesday morning, and if you want to be included on the pounds lost post, message me your weigh in number.......

Good Luck everyone!

My sentiments exactly! So nervous for Wednesday's weigh-in! At least it's the first week so I can only do better from there! :glasses: Haven't touched the scale since last week. Hoping for the best!
  • JGT3
    JGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do? And just curious, I have been ain MFP since March, but this is my first challenge...how long have you all been here?