New to the Group

Options
Shrinking_Moody
Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
Hi Everyone -

I'm Toni - I'm a 31 year old married mother of one super cute little guy. I've been using MFP for 45 days and am down 13lbs so far. My SW was 239 - CW 227 - and my GW is 125ish.

I'm looking for somemore MFP pals to support and motivate me on my journey - and I will certainly support and motivate you as well. We can all do this together because no matter what - we are strong independent capable women!

Replies

• ThickMadame11
    ThickMadame11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Toni, I am new to MFP and to the Sistas. I am looking for other people to connect with and stay motivated. I'll push you if you push me! =)

ThickMadame
  • tamar44
    tamar44 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim and I am new also. Really hope you all can keep me motivated and give me some tips on losing this weight.
  • GottaLoveRenee
    GottaLoveRenee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Renee' and I've been a member of MFP for around a year. As a work-a-holic, I didn't take the time needed for myself. Taking the summer to focus on myself, I'm excited about the site. I'm looking for the best strategies to kick this weight to the curb! :-)
  • Cabrinii
    Cabrinii Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We're with you for getting in shape and eating healthy so you can lose the weight.