Weekly Challenge: July 30 - August 5

Options
Pick a level. Set a goal. How much exercise can you get in this week?

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

- "You Are What You Eat" (Rotating Monthly Challenge/RMC July) This month's challenge is to try and identify the most important nutritional challenge you face. Are you good all day but then can't stop snacking at night? Is lack of planning interfering with your diet? Are you planning too strictly and then finding yourself melting down on Saturdays? This week you can earn a ✓ by your name on the results list if you select a nutritional goal and meet it! Take long hard look at food journals and set a goal that makes you healthier and happier.

- Pick a personal goal for this week! Let us know what it is and how you did. I'll add a little ★ in front of your name on the leader board if you get it.

So what are your weekly goals? Are you going to be an Enthusiast, Buff, or Elite?

Fitness Elites:

Fitness Buffs:
★Debbie ✓
Carrie✓
Jill 1/2✓
Ellie
Sonya

Fitness Enthusiasts :
Sara Grace

Hanging in There Award!
Sandra :-)

Replies

• SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Pick a level. Set a goal. How much exercise can you get in this week?

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

- "You Are What You Eat" (Rotating Monthly Challenge/RMC July) This month's challenge is to try and identify the most important nutritional challenge you face. Are you good all day but then can't stop snacking at night? Is lack of planning interfering with your diet? Are you planning too strictly and then finding yourself melting down on Saturdays? This week you can earn a ✓ by your name on the results list if you select a nutritional goal and meet it! Take long hard look at food journals and set a goal that makes you healthier and happier.

- Pick a personal goal for this week! Let us know what it is and how you did. I'll add a little ★ in front of your name on the leader board if you get it.

So what are your weekly goals? Are you going to be an Enthusiast, Buff, or Elite?

To report in at the end of the week, please fill out this little "form." Thanks!!

Exercise Minutes:
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was)
    "You Are What You Eat" (RMC): (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?)
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5)
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Showing Up is Half the Battle

Leaderboard

Sonya - 325 days
    Ellie - 195 days
    Debbie - 165 days
    Carrie - 150 days
    Paul - 125 days
    Jill - 100 days
    Sandra - 20 day

**You'll need to report in each Sunday or Monday to be included in the leader board. Let me know you most recent official recognition from the site. I will be updating your numbers in increments of 5 for simplicity's sake.

If you would like to be added to the log in board let me know you most recent official recognition from the site. We will update as we go! Good luck everyone!
  • coreyisaacs
    Options
    Sorry I was late logging in with my exercise and goals for last week.

This week is to get to fitness elite.

My youngest daughter is taking an interest in basketball, so my fitness goal is to take her to the park at least twice this week so she can practice.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    LOL, thanks Sara Grace for giving me 1/2 credit! :smile:

This week I think I will go for Elite! As long as I reached at least 300 minutes, I will be happy, but I am hoping to make the 360!

- "You Are What You Eat" (Rotating Monthly Challenge/RMC July) I will continue to go with the goal of ONLY eating what's in my lunch bag while I am at work! NO CHOCOLATE, COOKIES, BROWNIES, TAFFY OR GUMMIES while I am at work! I am allowed to eat, non-dipped fruit and what's in my bag. I screwed up today (Monday), so from Tuesday thru Friday that is my goal! Sat and Sunday I will not be at work, so no problem!

My personal goal this week is to continue with my strength training and 8+ glasses of water due to heavier work outs and the heat.

Saturday, is my free day (which it usually is anyway)...I will be going to wine festival and out to dinner with my besties! :smile: :drinker:

Have a great week everyone! :smile:
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the award :wink:

I really am hanging in there now, I am actually down that 300g to a BMI of 'overweight' in stead of 'obese' so I am quite happy with the progress, taking into account the crappy week I had. I am not giving up, I'll just take it slow for maybe another week until I'm healthier again (going to see the Dr this afternoon - I suspect I have an upper respiratory tract infection which sucks) . I am going to keep on logging my food, it really helps. But as to exercise I'm out this week. I feel too crappy and crabby to do anything. And I'm less patient with the kids so I can really see how much I need the exercise!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    I'm going for buff!

My fitness goals this week are to get my butt in the gym and finish stage 4 of NROL4W, 3 workouts left! I've also really been wanting to go to the Sunday yoga class at my gym so I'm putting that as a goal as well.

Nutrition, I'm going for honest logging this week! No matter how bad it is.
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Buff again for me.

Personal goal - Sunday 4.5 mile run.

food goal - reintroduce dairy and gluten slowly this week.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 410 minutes and 2656 calories burned :smile:
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was) yes! I varied up my work out. Started using the Arc Trainer, swimming, and did strength training :)
    "You Are What You Eat" (RMC): I have been slowly cutting back on my intake of sweets, chocolate especially. Made it 3 days in row of no extra sweets at work!
    Days logged in: 105

This week I would say was pretty successful! Yay! :smile:
  • coreyisaacs
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 322 minutes
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was): I didn't make it to the basketball court with my daughter this week, but we compromised and went to the swimming pool twice. That was great.
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5): 45 days logged in
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    logged 298 minutes of exercise, finished stage 4 of NROL4W and went to yoga!

I did good with my logging until saturday night, went out to dinner and didn't log and slacked off yesterday. Not too bad overall!

200 days logged
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise Minutes: 278
    Personal Goal: (yes or no & remind us what it was) No, my 4 mile run was a disaster, hot, humid, TOM, I probably only ran 2.5-3 miles of the 4
    "You Are What You Eat" (RMC): (yes or no & if yes, what did you do?): yes, back on gluten and dairy! :)
    Days logged in: (rounded down to the nearest 5) : 175