What are your goals?

Options
myateam4
myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
My goals are to just keep pushing play everyday! I feel so good after my workouts and I love how my body feels! I want to lose about 40lbs, i've already lost 30!!! I just want to be a healthy person inside and out!!!

Replies

• brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose a total of 53 lbs as of right now I have lost 15 Lbs ....I want to feel happy and energetic ...I want to feel healthy and look healthy .....and just be able to wear the clothing I have in my closet.....I'm working towards strength for trapeze school in Dec also planning my 10 year wedding anniversary trip for next June....I'm focused ...imagine 2 fingers pointing at my eyes FOCUSED!:huh: :laugh:
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was 308 pounds in early February, I am currently 246 pounds. My goal is to lose 56 more pounds for a total of 118 pounds and to weigh 190 pounds. My goal is to continue a healthy relationship with food. To continue to make exercise a regular part of my life. To get healthier all of the time and stay healthy and maintain a weight of 190 pounds over the long term. I want to put (almost) a life time of struggles with this **** and more specifically ten years of yo-yo'ing behind me and no longer have to define my own self image as being a FAT person, but just a person. I am going to do it, I am already in the process of doing it.
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my goal is 150 pounds but mostly to not be tired when im working out and to be even more happy than i already am!!
  • myateam4
    Options
    Awesome Goals Everyone!!! Congrats on what you have accomplished this far!!! Keep up the hard work!!! It will pay off!!!
  • juliespears
    juliespears Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work out more consistently and change it up so I'm not bored. I have a headlamp for evening/night runs, and do elliptical on "rest" days between lifting weights. Just need to do this more than twice or 3 x per week.

I already have a great relationship with food and am eating as clean as possible while deployed to Afghanistan. I've lost 35 pounds since Christmas and am well within a healthy BMI. Just have about 5-7 pounds to go, so I'm putting my game face on and ramping up the workout frequency and intensity this month.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My goals are:

1. Only eat out 4x a month. The majority of the rest of my food will be whole foods made at home.
    2. At least an hour of cardio 6x a week.
    3. Weight training 3x a week.
    4. I want to be able to order a regular sized wedding dress (not plus sized) by the end of this year.
  • myateam4
    Options
    Feeling so motivated today I have stayed on my plan all day so far!!! Thinking I might relax for a few minutes and then get my exercise on!!!