Rockin' Body End of Summer Challenge

Options
myateam4
myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
The end of Summer is quickly approaching and it seems people lose track of looking good because they can cover it all up… NOT THIS YEAR!!! Being healthy is something that needs to last year round! The more you move the more energy you have to live a fun healthy lifestyle. With that being said I challenge you to a 30 day fitness/nutrition challenge! I want to see how many days out of 30 that you can log a workout, and post at least one healthy meal a day! I want to see you working out hard at least 5-6 days a week (at least 30 minutes a day). You will also need to have 3-5 goals that you want to achieve this month. This challenge will run from August 1st-August 31st. Let’s Do This!!! Who’s in???? These challenges have changed my life and I hope they do the same for you!!!

To be eligible for prizes you must become a member of my Facebook group (that is for women only at this point). However I completely understand Facebook is not for everyone and some prefer to keep it simple!!! I respect that completely!!! No matter what prizes or not we are all winners in the end!!! And I would like to Welcome all Men to this challenge on myfitnesspal.

Replies

• TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My goals for August:

1. To exercise for AT LEAST 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week

2. To Drink AT LEAST 10 cups of water every day

3. To be at 1,735 calories or less every day

4. To log into MYFITNESSPAL every day

5. To report on my progress in the challenge thread every day.

6. As a result, to lose 12 pounds for the month

I will weigh in tomorrow and post it here.