August Movers n Shakers

Options

Replies

• jmanzano68
    jmanzano68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in- I lost 0.6 lbs. I weigh 132.4 lbs. Enjoy the rest of your day/night! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    weigh in this week 152.8 no change
    under on sodium, but didnt do exercises for yesterday,

hope everyone is having a great weekend
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :heart: Muffin top Monday :heart:

Follow the specifics listed in this link. http://www.fitsugar.com/Exercises-Get-Rid-Muffin-Top-2251180
    Side bends
    Standing twist
    Jack knife

:drinker: Weekly challenge :drinker:
    Do not drink your calories! You can earn 2 points per day for not drinking calories at all. That means each person can earn 12 points for the week for their team.
  • luvcuppycakes
    Options
    sunday check in
    not much of a loss but its something
    ive got to train harder this next week :)
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sodium checked, did all the workouts except the jumping jacks. At 194.8 .... Back on track!!!!!
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    I ended up going away again this weekend so didn't do the exercises. I was under on sodium though.
    I really need to get back on track properly. It's been such a busy time at the moment though, and I'm off on holiday next week so need a lot of will power then. We're surfing though so i should be ale to burn off any extra i eat.
    :drinker: Weekly challenge :drinker:
    Do not drink your calories! You can earn 2 points per day for not drinking calories at all. That means each person can earn 12 points for the week for their team.

:noway: I know I'm going to fail this week. To be honest though I usually don't log my coffees, just add them as a glass of water (I have black filter coffee which is about 2 calories so it's really low). Would that count as drinking calories on this challenge? It's my only addiction (though I have gone from 10/12 cups a day to 2 so I've cut down loads). I can give it a go, but I think without it I'll get to mid morning at work and be struggling.
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Jackie, I have a question about our weekly challenge. About the only calorie drink I have, with the exception of my Saturday morning Cafe Vienna indulgence, is milk. Should I skip my milk this week?

Just read pixie's post. Good question. I drink quite a bit of Folgers Black Silk everyday. As a matter of fact, it is 6am and I have already had 2 cups. MFP gives it zero calories. I tried to go without it one day last week and by the time I got to work I had a massive withdrawal headache. Yep, I am definitely an addict.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have a family history of osteoporosis. I "HAVE TO" drink my skim milk. I won't drink any other caloric beverages but milk is non- megotiable (& it is healthy).
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sorry i cant post until i come back to work my home pc has issues at the moment so friday i was still sick didn't do anything but work and went to bed at 6! Saturday felt better but i cant see the challenges on my phone again home pc has issues; i did stay under sodium tho. sunday weigh in at 190.4 so i lost 3.2 lbs i believe (i'm sure me being sick for two days helped with that) oh well i hope to be stronger and back at it this week.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Good morning!

I have sent Belinda a note about the drink questions. I will post the answer here when I get it. For me, the milk and coffee is okay, and I won't hold it against you.

Have a good day!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: CORRECTION :heart:

The link previously given was missing a digit. Here's the correct one -

http://www.fitsugar.com/Exercises-Get-Rid-Muffin-Top-22511809
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Monday: No drinks with calories. Had my milk with my cereal this morning and cheese for supper. I am getting up from here now and doing my ab workout. It will be complete within the next half hour or less.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: From Belinda:

The challenge is to drink nothing with calories or in other words only consume beverages that have zero calories.

From me:
    This is beverages. If you put milk in your cereal, that's okay. This challenge is to make you are of how many cals you DRINK.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: Tuesday - Legs :heart:

20 squats
    30 lunges
    40 toe touches
    50 second wall squat
    100 jumping jacks
    50 second wall squat
    40 toe touches
    30 lunges
    20 squats

This workout should be done in one setting. You can take 30 second rest between each exercise.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: GETTING TO KNOW YOU :flowerforyou:

TOTALLY RANDOM!!

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?

2. If you had a super power it would be...

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?

4. Describe your self in 3 words.

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..

6. You wish you were at...

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I completed the beverage challenge, but not the exercises. I think Cheryl sent her migraine to me...:sad:

I can't take my meds cuz hubby's out of town for a meeting...can't have Mommy in La La Land while the kiddies are running loose! :tongue:

I will catch up with you all tomorrow!
  • MzNeecie
    Options
    Monday check in is done only had water until dinner then had sparkling water which is zero calories! exercise was covered in my body works plus abs class last night! Tuesdays assignment is all of the stuff we incorporate in my circut boxing class this evening so i will do some walking on lunch and some stairs at the gym before class for an hour.
  • MzNeecie
    Options
    You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? STAY OUT OF THE WAY SO I DON'T GET KILLED :)

2. If you had a super power it would be... CAN'T PICK JUST ONE I WOULD WANT TO BE LIKE WILL SMITH IN HANCOCK!

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE! MAYBE I WOULD USE MY SUPER POWERS FROM QUESTION #2

4. Describe your self in 3 words. GIVING, HONEST, MOODY

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. NONE YET BUT MY FAVORITE IS THANKSGIVING (FOOD)

6. You wish you were at... HOME CUDDLED WITH MY FIANCE

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. BLUE ALL SHADES I LOVE BLUE

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. AIR.. FREE FLOWING AND EVERYWHERE

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. CHORK (CROSS BTWN A CHOPSTICK AND A FORK)

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! TO LAUGH UNTIL I CRY, TO SAY ALL THE LINES TO ALL MY FAVORITE MOVIES, AND TO SOLVE REALLY HARD PUZZLES!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    did yesterday exercises and did drinking challenge except for cream in my coffee...had to have it

GETTING TO KNOW YOU

TOTALLY RANDOM!!

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? use my superpowers to keep myself from getting stepped on

2. If you had a super power it would be... to fly...imagine the amount of time i would save not being stuck in traffic, and I would be able to travel, really see the world and I am sure flying burns ALOT of calories

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? by jet ski, jet skis are fun

4. Describe your self in 3 words. reliable, honest, silly

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. thanksgiving a few years ago, we all met at a campground with our motorhomes and tent trailers and rented the kitchen. It was so much fun. We took dune buggies and went 4 wheeling during the day....such good memories

6. You wish you were at... the ocean...I love the beach

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. green

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. a cat, because they are playful but have an independent attitude, they come to you when and if they want they want

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. how about a knifestick, like a chopstick but with ridges for cutting long noodles or big pieces of meat....haha

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! camping, I have always wanted to go hot air balloon riding, magazines....I think I am addicted to them, it seems I am always cleaning out my stacks of magazines but they keep multiplying....LOL
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Tuesdays workout done and no calories in my drinks today.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: GETTING TO KNOW YOU :flowerforyou:

TOTALLY RANDOM!!

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Makes me think of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids". I would probably be busy freaking out.

2. If you had a super power it would be... I would say flying but I am too afraid of heights to even consider it. Oh what the heck...Flying, cos if I can fly, I'm not going to fall, now am I.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? Sailboat. Seems so peaceful.

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Funny, Loyal, Sleep-deprived (menopause - Grrrrr)

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. Christmas when our 3 children were little. We would wake up before them and wait for the stampeed down the hall. It is amazing how much noise 6 little feet can make. Steve and I would pretend we were asleep and they would pounce on us. That is a treasured memory.

6. You wish you were at... home on the couch, curled up with my dogs and a good book (mystery)

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. I love burnt orange and sienna.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. A dog but only if I had a loving family.

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Spoonatula (spoon/spatula) Eat with a spoon and rake the sides and bottom of the bowl clean, getting every delicious bite. I just ate a bowl of lemon frozen yogurt. That would have come in handy.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Solitary walks around the farm where I can think and commune with God while enjoying his handywork, a really good fictional mystery book (I hate true crime novels) and silly girl-talk with my bffs.
    [/quote]