hello!

Options
slimbyjune18
slimbyjune18 Posts: 101 Member
how is everyone getting on? I've just done level one day one... i'm pretty fit, but i can definitely feel it. She keeps you moving doesn;t she?! I'm not going to do it every day as I run 10km three times a week.. so will do it on the days I'm not running. Have you taken before pics? I've not done yet but not really expecting to lose much weight as I'm nearly at goal (3lbs to go)... good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    DAY 1 LEVEL 1 COMPLETE ON 07/30/2012

Today will be Day 2 on Level 1 for me. I will take before and after pictures.
  • mjmarmon
    mjmarmon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1, day one yesterday, and it was tough. I had already done 2.25 miles on the elliptical a few hours before doing the Shred workout, so my muscles were already fatigued. I expect to do a little better with Shred tonight. I haven't taken before pictures yet, but I think I will tonight.

I am also doing a Halloween challenge (lose 30lbs by Halloween) that started last week, so I'm using this in combination with cardio that I do at the gym (including c25k). I expect to lose pounds and inches, but not sure it will be 20 lbs in one month like the dvd says is possible.

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in, and I will check my measurements then as well.
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I finished day 4 level 1 this morning, I can already see a difference in my midsection!