Chalean Extreme in August

Options
NuevaNatalia
NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
Hey I'm going to start Chalean Extreme in August. Anybody with me? I will also include some Body Rocking exercises. First time. Looking forward to it.

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Make sure to do your pics and measurements. Hope you find some people to join your start date. :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I want to start CLX again in August - it will be my 3rd attempt.

I finshed my 1st round this time last year, had a break and then started again in November, but had to stop because of an inflamed gallbladder.

i like to start CLX at the beginning of the week, so will be starting next Monday.
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2! I'm using half marathon training for my cardio. I've run several of those, but I've never combined it with strength training. I'm excited to see how CLX might help improve my running!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just did my first Chalean Extreme workout today! I am going on vacation in 2 weeks so I'm worried that I wont be able to follow through on the workouts while I'm gone but I'm going to give it a shot for at least the rest of this week and all of next and see how it goes!
    What are you using for weights? Are you buying individually or did you pick up something like SelectTech that she uses?
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and I hope to get it soon and start soon. i am going on vacation in a few weeks so i'll have to stop for a while... wonder if i should just jump right into it or wait until after vaction
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I just did my first Chalean Extreme workout today! I am going on vacation in 2 weeks so I'm worried that I wont be able to follow through on the workouts while I'm gone but I'm going to give it a shot for at least the rest of this week and all of next and see how it goes!
    What are you using for weights? Are you buying individually or did you pick up something like SelectTech that she uses?

You don't have to get selectechs. just google "adjustable weights" and many will pop up. New can be expensive so also try ebay local and craigslist.

some people love bands, that was not my preference- but they do travel well!

NewHabit: when will your discs arrive? how soon after that and how long is your vacation? You could start the Burn Circuit before leaving and then continue upon return OR restart. I would hate to tell you to wait and then you come back and not have the motivation to start.

gl,
    t
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nueva- Have you started yet?

newhabit - I'm in a similar situation. I'm starting and then going on vacation and seeing what I want to do then. If anything, I'll just start at the beginning again and already have an idea of what I'm in for :p

Pips- Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    you're welcome!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options

You don't have to get selectechs. just google "adjustable weights" and many will pop up. New can be expensive so also try ebay local and craigslist.

some people love bands, that was not my preference- but they do travel well!

NewHabit: when will your discs arrive? how soon after that and how long is your vacation? You could start the Burn Circuit before leaving and then continue upon return OR restart. I would hate to tell you to wait and then you come back and not have the motivation to start.

gl,
    t

my disks are still not here! i am so annoyed... i ordered them a few weeks ago. i think i probably won't even get it before vacation at this rate! i go on 8/24 so it's doubtful at this point
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Did you order them from Beach Body or from another website? I know when I ordered from Beach Body it took a while for them to arrive. There is processing time and shipping time.

The second disks I ordered from them I spent the extra $7 for 'regular' FedEx and they arrived much faster.

Sorry you are frustrated.

Maybe you can find the workouts on youtube while you wait.

t