Checking in on my CHX Girls

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
I have moved on to BBL and now P90X but I would love to hear how you are all doing in this room. The other "groups" I'm in are a bit lonely and I'm missing the upbeat ChaLean posts.

Who's finished? Who's started another round? Who had a successful moment during that tough part of any phase?

What are you doing next?

I'm ready to cheer for you all!

hugs-
t

Replies

• klrmumbles
    klrmumbles Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for checking in :)
    How are you liking those BBL and P90x? Do you plan to do another round of CLX at some point?
    I'm in my last week of Push and will start Lean phase this weekend.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Hey! How is the PX90 going?

I'm just did my first day of Push yesterday. I could really feel my heart pounding on some of those exercises! I didn't see much weight change during the Burn phase, but I did lose 1/2 an inch off my hips and one inch off my abductors. (And strangely one inch off my left thigh and .25 off my right, but they are closer to being the same size now. :ohwell: )
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I can do P90X because of ChaLean X. There is no way I would be able to keep up if this was my first Beach Body program.

Brazil Butt Lift did give me results but by the 6th week I was pretty bored and dreading the workouts. My son told me "if you can get through that I KNOW you can do p90X!" he cracks me up.

I may do another round of CHX to see how much I improved from then until now. I do much prefer the cardio in P90X - not so much jumping around. I can hang! Half of the Cardio X is actually yoga!!

Great job on keeping motivated :)

KLR- Lean is the BEST! and by best I don't mean easiest --!!

Bovar- awesome job on your changes. It's only been 4 weeks, so expect some changes to start soon. (4-6 weeks is a really big deal).

Hugs everyone!
    t

ps: ChaLean workouts were pretty short at 35-45m. BBL were 45-60. P90X doesn't play with workouts starting at 45m and going to 1.5 hours (yoga X). Scheduling is key for those.
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on P90X and to every one on CHX!! I am on week 4 of the TF/CHX hybrid and love the way I am feeling and look forward to the workouts. I don't know that I see any big difference, especially since I was on vacation over the weekend and indulged a little too much. I am back at it though and feeling better. It's funny how I love to eat but it makes me feel so blah after I eat bad and how good and strong I feel exercising and eating right.

Keep up the great work everyone, we are worth it!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Good luck to you on P90X and to every one on CHX!! I am on week 4 of the TF/CHX hybrid and love the way I am feeling and look forward to the workouts. I don't know that I see any big difference, especially since I was on vacation over the weekend and indulged a little too much. I am back at it though and feeling better. It's funny how I love to eat but it makes me feel so blah after I eat bad and how good and strong I feel exercising and eating right.

Keep up the great work everyone, we are worth it!

Sometimes you just need to indulge. Don't feel bad:) proud of you for moving forward!!
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    I just finished first week of Push Circuit.
    Wow! I have bad wrists so thats my only issue. I need to see if I wrap it with tape that helps better than a brace.

I love this program though! I can't wait to see where I am at the end!
    Ihave to take a week off though as Im going away & can't take weights. I hope Ill be OK returning after a week off! Im going to do my best to keep up cardio & maybe do Jillian or Hip Hop Abs/Zumba & running.

My friend told me I was 'jacked' the other nite :) Feels so great to hear that. Im loving my muscles & wearing tanks so everyone can see :) Oh yeah & my legs are fabulous :)

What did you think about BBL? Im thinking of that for my next program. I really need ab work & lifting my bum wouldn't hurt. Ive read that its just as good for your abs? Do you agree?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I just finished first week of Push Circuit.
    Wow! I have bad wrists so thats my only issue. I need to see if I wrap it with tape that helps better than a brace.

I love this program though! I can't wait to see where I am at the end!
    Ihave to take a week off though as Im going away & can't take weights. I hope Ill be OK returning after a week off! Im going to do my best to keep up cardio & maybe do Jillian or Hip Hop Abs/Zumba & running.

My friend told me I was 'jacked' the other nite :) Feels so great to hear that. Im loving my muscles & wearing tanks so everyone can see :) Oh yeah & my legs are fabulous :)

What did you think about BBL? Im thinking of that for my next program. I really need ab work & lifting my bum wouldn't hurt. Ive read that its just as good for your abs? Do you agree?

Sorry to hear about your wrists. That must be difficult, especially during pushups and planks ;(
    Even if you can't take your weights you could lift books or chairs in the hotel room -haha! Doing the moves without would be ok to keep you in the habit.

I have pics of my bootie from BBL. I'm not "dancey" and it was a bit dancey for cardio. It did get my heart rate up for sure! It is a 2 month program and by 6 weeks i was so -blah- but I kept going. If you do order, go ahead and splurge on the "Deluxe" set. There are extra workouts you add in and it helps with time and repetition.

I did not lose any weight during BBL but a few inches all around and my butt DID lift. A few people I've seen don't do the Abs bc he is pretty good about putting them in the regular workouts. I did though. Strong abs, strong core. that's important for me.

I didn't use as much weight as with ChaLean either since he does high reps when lifting.

I can't tell you it was my favorite, but I will tell you it works.

hugs all,
    tina
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    thx

I will have to see where I stand when Im done with CLX :)
    I used to think my butt was OK since its not my major problem area but then I took a look at it ;)

I could lift a kid instead, maybe thats why I had twins, so I could do clx while away from home ;)

thx for bbl info. i like dancey so I might like it more & good to know it works! i really need ab work primarily but dont really want to just get the bb abrevs or whatever it is
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I heard rev abs works but gets boring. Leandro of BBL will kill your abs with his "signature moves" aka the bikini combo. And he loves to make you plank.
  • samurphy23
    Options
    I am in the Push phase of CHX/TF (week 5) hybrid and loving it! I haven't been on a scale for quite some time but I feel stronger and my husband comments so... (I might get up the courage to weigh this week but I will be so depressed if I have gained!!)

Anyway, I did BBL before and I did see results as well but like Tina got bored with it. I did not have the deluxe version though. The cardio was ok at first but I thought it got tiresome after a few weeks, I love Zumba and this was good to start, not quite as intense as an actual Zumba class but good. (I don't care for the Zumba DVD's but I have the very old version) I love BBL's ab workout, I will continue to do that one from time to time and his sculpting, I think it is High and Tight where you do leg lifts, donkey kicks, etc with ankle weights, that is another fantastic video!

Good luck! Maybe you can bring a band with you on your trip and your exercise log so you know what exercises to do.
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Is there a Turbo Jam/CHX hybrid somewhere out there? I'm not ready for Turbo Fire but I have Turbo Jam. I tried googling but didn't find much.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Maybe there could be (TJ/CHX). Or you could modify the TF/CHX using TJ on your own. I'll ask around :)
  • samurphy23
    Options
    I think that's a good idea, just modify the TF days with TJ. I love Chalene and Turbo Jam, TF is a lot like that maybe just pumped up a bit but she does have a gal on there that does it low impact. But, if you already have TJ you might as well give it a try. Good luck!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this group but would be interested in a TJ/CHX hybrid too. Please post if you find anything.

Thanks!
    ~WendyTC
  • grlgemini
    Options
    I am on my second week of Chalean Extreme and I love it so far. She really does motivate me, so I enjoy the workouts! Today is Burn Intervals!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Chalene is my favorite BB Program Director (coach?) by far. I also like most of her back up crew.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    ...it's so lonely in p90x world...
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 of Burn circuit and still loving it. Went higher w/ weights this week so that as a plus....and my husband did some of the routine w/ me today. Funny ...I am going to see if i can get him to do the ab ones....

I don't like the BBL....not sure what it is but I have them they just are not my 'go to' work out program....Still end up back w/ Chalene and TF...
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Started week 2 of Burn circuit and still loving it. Went higher w/ weights this week so that as a plus....and my husband did some of the routine w/ me today. Funny ...I am going to see if i can get him to do the ab ones....

I don't like the BBL....not sure what it is but I have them they just are not my 'go to' work out program....Still end up back w/ Chalene and TF...

how awesome to get your husband to work out with you. i'm still working on that. I know he's seeing my results, but he's just not motivated yet.

BBL was ok in the beginning but torture the last 2 weeks. Gotta say though, his Abs workouts are GREAT! especially Abs Rapido which you do standing.