DAY 1 Rockin' Body End of Summer Challenge

Options
myateam4
myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
Today day is the day!!! I hope everyone is ready for this... I will try to start each new day before I go to bed since I am in California and I won't be up as early as some of you! :) So what is your plan today??? I plan on doing Last Minute Abs (Hip Hop Abs), Punch, Kick, and Jam (Turbo Jam), and Stretch 10 (Turbo Fire)! I am also planning on finally starting a C25K this weekend. I am very excited about the next month!!! I am so in Love with Beach Body workouts they have completely changed my life!!! I plan on staying within my 1500 calories and will be logging with myfitnesspal!!! Let's KILL it today!!!

Replies

• brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm kickboxing and focusing on a good stretch before bed .... my body needs some stretching attention I am usually between 1300 to 1500 calories a day ....If my activity is lower I'm on the lower end
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do C25K Week 2 Day 1 today and then this evening I'm going to a Body Flow class at my gym. I'm going to stay within my calorie goals and I will eat back most of my exercise calories (with healthy food, not crap food). I will stick with my planned meals today and will not stray!
  • juliespears
    juliespears Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Circuit training today, with the goal of lifting 5 x this week, plus 3 days of cardio and some well-deserved rest periods.
  • myateam4
    myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great first day!!! Keep up the good work!!!