Clothes

Options
DrMAvDPhD
DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
Sometimes I really hate getting dressed in the morning. Recently, I gave in and bought an insert for my bra to even out the girls. It boosted my confidence so much! I feel so much better about wearing tank tops and wrap style things now. Anybody have any clothing tips they'd like to share? Best lines for not emphasizing the crooked look?

I still avoid anything with a lot of small stripes, I think it makes me look like a road map lol.

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have never thought about this. According to my wonderful husband, I am the only one who notices the crookedness. Grrrrrrr. LOL he means well. Good for you on thinking about the inserts. Have a marvelous day mavd and my the straightness be with you.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    Options
    I dressed to hide my backbrace for so long that I am a little obsessive. I won't wear anything that makes me look crooked, or that makes me look fat (I am so that girl that puts on 5 different shirts every morning before settling on one).
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to shop for jeans. I am a little shorter waisted on my right side than my left. And it seems like fat deposits more on my right hip. Anybody else have this issue? How do you deal with it?
  • DrMAvDPhD
    Options
    I still wear mostly hip huggers. I don't wear them super tight, or I have a half muffin top lol.