Finally!

Options
Hi all! Relatively new to the group, but I just hit my first big milestone today! I've weighed in anywhere between 150 - 151 for the past two+ weeks, and was DYING to see 149.9 or something on the scale. Well, today it happened! I weighed in at 149.3 lb - I am OFFICIALLY in the 140's!!

Height: 5' 7''
HW: 158
SW: 155
GW: 130ish

I am so proud of myself for sticking through that mini-plateau; hard work always pays off. c: Next goal to hit is 145... only 4lb away!

Replies

• HelloSixty
    HelloSixty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • jpratt44
    jpratt44 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I'm stuck in the same area so thanks for giving me the extra push I needed to keep it up! Great work!
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Thank you both! And yeah, don't give up - it WILL happen. I was going crazy for what felt like forever - my body just needed time, I guess. d:
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Omg that's GREAT!!!!!! the 140's is a great number for us ladies in the 5'8 range :D We have almost identical goal weights and current weights and height!! I like to lie and say I am 5'9 because I am so close to that extra inch but I am really 5'8 :P
    I hope to join you in the 140's soon!!! Way to go !!!
  • aimeealee
    aimeealee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too! It has taken a long time. I just kept at it, stayed the course, then all of a sudden...BAM. I still keep thinking it is a fluke and will pop back up, but it hasn't yet. Great job!! Stay the course.
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Thank you all! Yeah, I weighed myself again this morning and 149 was still there. Huzzah! Hard work does pay off.

13inchestogo - you so got this! Keep up the hard work. (:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can certainly relate to reaching that milestone! MFP really works if you stick with it.