How does one lose inches?

Options
So I've been strength training and counting calories and measuring inches for about 4 months now. I want to fit into my very attractive, fitted around the chest, super sexy, littel red polka dot dress for my friends birthday/my anniversary celebrations in October.

4 months ago I was exactly 10 cm (4 inches) too big around the bosom to zip up the sexy dress so I though I'd slim down. I've gained a full 2.5 kg (5.5 pounds) of pure muscle (I've been tracking my BF%) and lost a grand total of 2 kg (4.4 kg) off my total weight, meaning I've managed to lose nearly 10 pounds of fat. Don't get me wrong, I'm super pleased with that even though I'm not the light little flower I envisioned myself being at the start. I weigh almost the same but I'm fitter and have more muscle.

The problem is: my chest has grown. I'm up a full cup and now have to wear the dreaded underwire just to get through a day at my desk without pain from all the giggling. All the inches I lost around my thighs have migrated and multiplied up around my boobs. I've esentially gone form no boobs and slightly towards the larger healty bmi for my height to more boobs and pretty much the same bmi. And I'm still no closer to fitting the super cute, way too sexy red polka dot dress.

How does one lose the inches required in an area that has decided to be opposite to the norm. I mean, they were flat and tiny my whole highschool life when I gained 5 kgs in uni I gained everywere except the bra, and now i'm losing weight they've decided to be perverse and grow?

Replies

• natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no experience in this matter as I am the opposite of you. But when I want to better "fill out" a dress that hangs a little too loose around my bust I wear a push up bra. Maybe the opposite could work for you? 4 inches is a lot to lose from a specific area before October. Have you tried a minimising bra?