DAY 2 Rockin' Body End of Summer Challenge

Options
myateam4
myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
Hey everyone!!! So how was your first day?? Did you meet your goals for the day? I had a great first day!!! I was under my calories and I burned roughly 777 calories doing Turbo Jam, Last minute abs and Stretch10!!! Feeling amazing right now!!! I am scheduled to do Burn Circuit 1, HIIT 25, and Stretch10 for day 2! I love these routines and will KILL each one of them!!! I am more motivated now than I have been. Seeing my body change is a great feeling!!! What are your goals for today? I need to work really hard at drinking my water, I was under today...

Replies

• histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My first day was awesome! I went to the gym in the morning and got some cardio and strength training in. I stayed under on my calories, drank 14 cups of water and managed an evening workout on my elliptical at home. I think it's easier for me to drink more water since we got a Culligan water dispenser and the water is cold so it works out great for me!

Since I'm in Germany it's already evening day 2 and I surpassed my goals again, went to the gym, drank more than 12 cups of water and stayed under my calorie goal. :)

I hope everyone has a great day!!
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I reached my goals yesterday but JUST got enough water, JUST was under my calories for the day, and JUST walked for 30 minutes.

Today my goal is to step it up and go from a solid day to a big time day.

After Breakfast and Lunch I am at about 750 calories and I am having salad for dinner. More importantly I am about to go out and mow my lawn. I push mow my lawn and it takes about an hour and 15 to an hour and 30 minutes to mow, get a great sweat/workout.
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was great!v Did my work out under calories felt good during workout....Today I realized that my calorie count had been too low past couple of weeks:yawn: (energy level has been low) and had an indulgence but am glad i realized its because my calories have been too low for the amount of activity I have been doing. Now i can manage the issue and continue on our Month of August butt busting challenge!!!! lol I'm ready :bigsmile:
  • TimothyPhoenix
    Options
    Burned 900 calories from an hour and a half of push mowing my lawn. It was about 95 degrees and I got a killer sweat as well.

Had an awesome home made southwest salad for dinner.

If anyone is interested:

Romaine lettuce
    Chopped onions
    Chopped green peppers
    Corn
    Black Beans
    Reduced fat sargento cheddar jack cheese
    Grilled chicken
    Low fat tortilla chips crushed up
    Light ranch dressing mixed with Mrs Dash Fiesta lime

About 600 calories for a pretty big salad and the fiesta lime with the low fat ranch gave it a nice "kick".
  • TimothyPhoenix
    Options
    I hit all my goals today

WAY under on calories. With all of the exercise I did my calorie goal for the day was readjusted to 2,838.
    I ended up at 1,776, 1,062 UNDER.

I easily surpassed 30 minutes of exercise today by push mowing my lawn for 90 minutes AND I swam laps for 15 minutes.

I logged in here obviously, reported in on my day here, and once again just made my water intake goal with 10 cups (80 oz).

Today was most definitely a good day, feeling really good heading into tomorrow and the weekend.