clean eating recipes

Options
So I'm new to this whole new way of eating. I'm very exciting to start this new chapter of my life. I started looking into it because I want to lose the rest of my baby weight. But the more I reagd about this life style the more I decided this is the way its going to be. I want to raise my daughter on REAL food and have her grow to be a happy and healthy child! And of course I want to be healthy myself. So it would be great if anyone has any recipes they could share. The more options their are the easier it is. Thank you.

Replies

• bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You might also try looking in the paleo and primal group boards, they tend to be pretty clean as well. I've got a clean cookbook, but I really love the Paleo Comfort Foods book.
  • jackieorvis
    jackieorvis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to take a look at my food diary anytime. We eat *mostly* clean and I am happy to share any recipes with you that you think you might want to try! Good luck!!
  • brittaneybasak
    Options
    http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/
    http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/

Both of these have tons of great recipes and ideas. Both of them have children so they have ideas for kids as well. Good Luck!:wink:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Google he recipe Swiss Muesli from Tosca's The Eat-Clean Diet...I love it and have been making for years now...if you want a light but very filling breakfast this is it!
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I bought most of Tosca Reno's clean eating books, love and filling.
    My new fav:

Oven 350
    2 slices of turkey bacon chopped, chopped onion (or tomatoe or both)
    Spray 2 holes in muffin sheet
    put turkey, veggies in muffin hole and add 3-4 egg whites
    top with 1tbsp bread crumbs that have been lightly toasted in a pan (1-2min.)
    After 20-25 min you have a high protien filling breaky.
    I make a hole muffin tin so I have snacks pre-made for the next couple of days.
    I figure its 80ish calories for each and filling!