Roll Call for 8/2..Did you finish today's workout??

Options
MuffRuff
MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
I thought I would start the topic today.

Finished Level 3, Day 4! I thought I would get it out of the way early since I have a lot to do today.

Replies

• mmancini73
    Options
    Just finished Day 26, and with an audience today! My five year old did it with me...I usually workout after they go to bed, but have more vacation fun planned for tonight so I thought I'd better get it in early so I don't miss another day!

Is anyone having lower back pain from level 3? I substituted the super mans today to see if that helps.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9...check!!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been having a little lower back pain, but thought it was b/c of my period. hmmm, wonder if it's those supermans?
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 26 done! You know, this is the first time since the very beginning that my muscles in my leg have actually ached the next morning. Level 3 is really working me!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 29, L3D9, done!!!! Those abs on circuit 1 are still killing me!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done!

I've swapped the circuit 1 abs for others from earlier levels (double crunches and something else I can't remember the name of) - that has helped with my back problems. Supermans might also be an issue. I noticed today and I'm trying to be mindful of not arching my back and just lifting the legs and arms.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (L2D9) DONE!!

I am soooo close to being done with Level 2 and it's about time. I'll finish tomorrow -- then out of town for the weekend -- and start with level 3 on Monday. Almost there, everyone!! Keep it up!!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 10 done. On to level 3 tomorrow.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L3D25 :bigsmile: 5 more days to go!!!