How effective is this??

Options
jbella99
jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
I have been diagnosed with Cellulitis in my groin have been on a IV Antibiotic for 3 days. So I can't workout. Probably won't be able to go to the gym or do any kind of exercise for a couple of weeks. Just wondering if I should set my calorie goal for sedentary for the next week or so??

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hello,

First - I would do whatever your doc is recommending after this passes.

Second- If its only a week, I would not change your eating habits. It takes longer than that for the body to adjust to any change in a routine.

Mike

P.S Hope you get better!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

If it really is just for two weeks you do not need to change your activity level. Only if it is for longer than that.
  • jbella99
    Options
    I'm just worried if I continue eating 2300 calories based on workingout 5 to 7 hours a week to no exercise at all where I should be at around 1700 could be over a pound gain when I already gained almost 10 pounds on reset. This is so frustrating
  • LadyJocc
    LadyJocc Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm just worried if I continue eating 2300 calories based on workingout 5 to 7 hours a week to no exercise at all where I should be at around 1700 could be over a pound gain when I already gained almost 10 pounds on reset. This is so frustrating

if you're in the middle of a reset then I would keep doing what you're doing.

sorry to hear about your injury!
  • jbella99
    Options
    I have finished my reset about 2 weeks ago