Welcome!

Options
I figured why not start an official group for all members of bodybuilding.com! This way we have a discussion board off the forums if anyone ever needs advice or motivation. :explode: Now go hit the gym!

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

Do you even lift?

Spoon pic?

insert additional meme here.
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nicole here.... 23, about 155lbs, kind short, but working hard to be a better me...

I'm new on bodybuilding.com.... not really trying to be the next Arnold, but the site is great and the Bodyspace app is helpful with the programs and exercise explanations. I figured I'd give it a go.

On my 3rd wk of Jamie Eason's Live Fit 12wk program. Sore everyday, but I am liking it. Making progress. Planning on getting many more plates for the bars, more kettlebells, an addition package for the Bowflex, and more free weights...

Feel free to add me!
  • trisha52607
    Options
    hi. i'm new to bodybuilding.com and still getting my information updated and trying to navigate the website. just trying to get started on my weight loss journey again. I'm 5'2" and weight 146.8lbs and would like to get down to the 120's. any help or advice would be appreciated. thanks