Favourite Weight loss Foods?

Options
I eat ALOT of cereal, yogurt and frozen berries or peas and love it to bits but I think I need to shake it up vary my diet more any ideas? Especially for my workday lunches I have a Fridge and Microwave I can use there =)

Replies

• Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    my fav workday lunch is tuna w/ light mayo on a sandwich thin with baby carrots. I like to make my tuna fancy with dill, slivered almonds for some crunch, and just a squirt of lemon juice :3. Done right it ends up just about 350 calories. I'm also a big fan of oatmeal, it's so basic and really easy to get creative with!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love the tuna idea! I need to remember that one :) My favorite thing to make for work lunches is salad. There are so many variations you can create, you never get bored with it! A couple of things I found recently to make them even less fat/calories are instead of using croutons, use Grissini breadsticks. They are really yummy snacks too if you crave carbs like I do. Very low in calories, but gives your salad that little crunch like you get with croutons :) Also, if you like ranch dressing like I do (I used to eat it with EVERYTHING) I found a very light ranch dressing from Bolthouse Farms. It is a yogurt based dressing so instead of 120 calories from 2 tbsp of Kraft ranch, you only get 45 calories from the Bolthouse Farms ranch. And I am serious, it tastes good too!! I will not eat reduced fat ranch, but I LOVE this stuff. Hope this helps :)
  • moderation_itself
    Options
    I love non breakfast foods in the morning...I'm not a huge egg person but I usually make a Cobb salad with hard boiled eggs sliced up and veggies and tuna instead of turkey! Soo good doesn't need dressing! And if you aren't a big tuna fan because of the "fishy" taste...running it under water first helps!