gained a pound...Very sad

Options
bluejy4
bluejy4 Posts: 9 Member
I have really been trying to get my eating habits back on track (not like they have been on track for YEARS) and have been reading books, really trying to think during my hunger and emotional cues. I have lost a TINY amount of weight, finally got down past that 200 lb mark after having my second child. I felt like I was on the right track. I wasn't even going to weigh myself today, but I wanted to weight my son for his baby book so I did. I gained a pound and feel like the world is caving in because I am only one pound away from 200....AGAIN. I cannot hit that mark again. I am scared, sad, mad, upset, you name it. I am feeling like I just CANNOT do this, I CANNOT win. :cry:

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well i know those feelings but it is just a pound and it will go off soon. keep up the good work. i have gained 4 pounds, that is so sad, but i know with hard work i will lose it again.
  • ASH0424
    ASH0424 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Use this as fuel.
    While I understand how you are feeling, take it as a brief moment, and just get back on track as you know how to do.
    Hang in there.
  • Jam100953
    Options
    Hey for what it is worth I have to loose 110 lbs or be dead in 2 years. Gaining 1 pound is not a defea. You just have to let that go and step forward the next step. I know it is hard but you can not get a mind set that will let you dwell on the 1 pound:wink: