weight won't budge!!

Options
I have been faithfully logging my food for a while now, and just can't seem to get it to move. I am not really exercising though, so I know that is a problem. does anyone else find that without exercise things just don't move? Plus my periods are kind of up and down right now, so that "bloated" stage where I retain water lasts for a long time.... I am looking for any suggestions about what works, tried, etc.... willing to try anything..

also it says that I joined in April but really didn't get back here fully until about a week ago.

Replies

• Cdufford
    Cdufford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been counting calories and logging my food AND I have taking up bicycling (30 a 60 minutes every day) and I am still having trouble. I am 10 lbs away from my goal weight and I keep gaining and relosing the same 3 lbs every week. Very demoralizing. But I actually feel good from the cycling, and I think I look better too, just from being more fit. So I have been concentrating on that. I recommend adding some kind of exercise just to improve how you feel. But it has to be something you like. I was so bored and angry at the gym, I hated every minute and it made me feel worse. So I quit the gym and bought my bike and I love it. When the scale wont budge now, I stop and think about how much better I feel anyway, and that is what truly matters most.

(btw I am a few days shy of my 51st birthday. Losing weight was never this difficult for me before.)