Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
How did you do for July?

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have kept up my training. I was under 140 for 2 weeks, then popped back over. TOM is due anyday now, so I hope that helps.

My Aug goals:

1. Run 5 mile race mid-Aug (I really need to register ASAP!)
    2. Get under 140 once and for all!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Goals for July:
    1. Do open water swim in the ocean - Did it.
    2. Get out and ride my bike on the road for at least 10 miles - try 14 miles :)
    3. Be able to actually swim laps without stopping, at least 2 laps. - ok, I can do 1 lap without stopping....sometimes.
    4. Again, losing a few pounds while keeping my muscle would be great. - lost a couple pounds.

For August:
    1. Swim 2 laps without stopping for breath
    2. Swim 1/2 mile
    3. Stay within my calorie goal. Haven't been doing so well lately.
  • coreyisaacs
    Options
    My July goal was to break the 180 barrier, and I was unable to do this. I didn't go up, which is good and I did lose about 2% body fat, so that was good.

My August goals are to:

1. Do sprints at least once a week.
    2. Cut my carbs to about 150 grams per day.
    3. Go primal for the entire month.
    4. Get under 180 for good!
  • Misterbigg37
    Misterbigg37 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My July goals were keep losing wieght and working out...I worked out alot, but didn't lose much weight. But I'll keep things rolling. I also tried to lower my sodium intake. I did ok, but this month I will do better.

My August Goals:
    Lose wieght - get down to 260's (currently 274)
    Keep working out...changing things up
    lowering my sodium
    and lowering my fat intake. Less red meat maybe. Not completely, but just less.

Here we go!!!
    22480669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good for July. I had already reached my goal weight back in April but had a back injury, stomach virus, and a cold simultaneously after reaching my goal weight. The stomach virus actually dropped me another 7lbs past my GW. After another month of being in a funk, I got back into my workouts in July and got my weight back up to where I wanted it to be. So I am happy about that :). Congrats to everyone else who had a successful July. And for those who didn't, keep at it and keep working hard cuz I know you will succeed and get exactly where you want to with your goals :)