DAY 3 Rockin' Body End of Summer Challenge

Options
myateam4
myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
Good Afternoon everyone!!! It is day 3 of our challenge. Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I was doing some family stuff. I had a great day yesterday and came in under my calories again. For dinner I had a BBQ chicken salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers with fat free sour cream, and mild taco sauce. It was very yummy! My goals today are to make up one of my videos from yesterday that I missed ( I did get HIIT20 done) and go swimming with my family. Other than that it is rest day! Make this day COUNT!!!

Replies

• myateam4
    Options
    Here is what my day looked like... Fridays are my day I'm with my boyfriend and I never really know what we are going to eat, but I did way better than I normally would on these days (usually carls jr.)

Plan Actual
    Omlet w/ Toast Greek Yogurt & String Cheese (160)
    Mixed Fruit No snack
    Subway Homemade Chicken Wrap w/ crackers (413)
    100 Cal Bar Soft Pretzel w/ Cheese (360)
    Carnia Asada Tacos Cantina Bowl from Taco bell w/ chips (840)
    ww ice cream bar Frozen Yogurt w/ Trader Joes FF yogurt brownie (248)

Today I used most of my workout calories and so glad I worked out on my rest day otherwise I would have felt so guilty about this day, but I am ok with it. I had lots of veggies. I wish I had resisted the pretzel though.

Here is what my day looked like on myfitnesspal

Goal 1500
    Food 2071
    Exercise 685
    Net 1386
    Remaining 114

Tomorrow this is my plan
    Breakfast honey bunches of oats w/ almonds
    snack banana
    Lunch 1/2 sandwich w/ special k chips
    Snack 100 cal bar and banana
    Dinner Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ turkey
    Snack Trader Joe Brownie and Frozen Yogurt
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I hit my goals again. Just made it under my calories for the day, got my 80 ounces of water, logged in here, reported on my day, and yestderday was my day off of exercise for the week.
  • myateam4
    Options
    Nice Job!!!
    Keep it up!!!
  • TimothyPhoenix
    TimothyPhoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals again yesterday.

Did an hour and 25 minutes of walking yesterday, under my calories, got 80 ounces of water, etc.