I want to give this a try, correct me?

Options
I went on scoobysworkshop and this is what I got for my BMR, TDEE, and 15% cut:
BMR: 1631
TDEE: 2243
15%: 1907

I've been eating at 1200 a day for a long time, so right now I've adjusted it so my net is 1440. What should I be netting a day, and do I need to eat back exorcise calories here?

Replies

• photojunkie28
    Options
    You should be netting your TDEE. As much food as it seems like and will be difficult to eat, you need to eat All calories burned which yes means exercise calories as well. Good luck. Feel free to friend me. I didn't quite make it the full 8 weeks, but I did do the reset and it is working :) I am losing weight again and eating nearly twice as much!
  • chasing_trains
    Options
    Thank you, I'll try that out! I've also heard that I should net my BMR, but you're saying I should net my TDEE?
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You should be netting your TDEE. As much food as it seems like and will be difficult to eat, you need to eat All calories burned which yes means exercise calories as well. Good luck. Feel free to friend me. I didn't quite make it the full 8 weeks, but I did do the reset and it is working :) I am losing weight again and eating nearly twice as much!

No, you don't NET your TDEE. You eat your TDEE - 15% and don't worry about netting anything but your BMR if you have a high burn day. If you are doing the reset then EAT your full TDEE amount.