Unprocessed Food?!?

Options
So due to the beginning of early onset arthritis I am going to have to only eat unprocessed food. Has anyone done it? Any food idea? Thanks in advance xo

Replies

• tstews
    tstews Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't have to because of illness, but I am trying to do MOSTLY natural foods. I will eat sausage but trying to limit and not eat a lot of it or every day most the time, anyway.

I'm boring but I mostly eat different kinds of meat/fish that don't have a lot of added ingredients. vegies and fruit. whole grains if you are not on a hugely restricted carb diet. I am not eating grains much right now but will add some back in later. or just eat them occasionally right now.

stir fry's are an easy and delicious meal. can put what you want and try different seasonings. a lot of times I'll use an italian dressing in it.
  • 88Fifi88
    88Fifi88 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thankyou =)
  • tstews
    tstews Posts: 8
    Options
    you're welcome. I know it wasn't much help, but I find if I eat basic it is a lot easier to KNOW what I'm eating and throw in those stir fry's whenever you can have a lot of different stir fry combinations without adding processed food. I know there are places out there for a lot of recipes, I just mostly grill (dh, mostly), or broil or bake so don't use a ton.